Welcome to the Playroom at 14 Peonystreet!

This blog started in the "playroom". That's what DH calls artwork- playing. Wish I could live in the "playroom" forever.

Friday, May 14, 2010

A Good Spritzer Bottle



If you're looking for the perfect spritzer bottle to dampen your fabrics while ironing, you may already have one-- in your refridgerator!

This bottle is a salad dressing spritzer (this one had balsamic vinegar in it). Make sure you clean it well before using. I soaked mine with liquid dishwashing soap and hot water, and made sure I sprayed this through the sprayer as well. I made sure all the oily stuff was GONE before using it, and the smell. I think I washed it a couple times before it was clean enough. Now it is my favorite spritzer at the ironing board! It sprays a very fine spray with no drips!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin