Welcome to the Playroom at 14 Peonystreet!

This blog started in the "playroom". That's what DH calls artwork- playing. Wish I could live in the "playroom" forever.

Monday, November 29, 2010

Great Quilting Tool




Good Monday to You All!
~
I wish I'd had this binding tool years ago! It would have made my life so much easier when finishing the binding on my quilts! I highly recommend this tool for you. I have been making quilts for 18 years, so I speak from experience.
~
This tool is used when you are sewing the binding on your quilt, and you need to join the ends. It's so simple and easy to use and you don't have to get all complicated trying to figure out how to get the ends joined accurately. It really works!
~
I found mine in the Connecting Threads catalog: Here's their toll free number:
1-800-574-6454
They'll send you a catalog upon request.
~
Connecting Threads also carry books and patterns and cotton fabric at a reasonable price. The fabric is a good quality. It's better than what you can buy for $3.00 a yard at Hancock Fabrics or Jo Ann Fabrics, but less expensive than at a quilt shop. It sells for $5.96 a yard, and they always have discounts or sales.
~
Have fun sewing today!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin