Welcome to the Playroom at 14 Peonystreet!

Why we call it the 'Playroom': the place whence objects pleasing to the eye are brought from the drawing board to reality, after much discussion with the ancestors.....

Monday, June 13, 2011

What In The WORLD Have I Been Up To Lately???

Crossed Flowers Block- Jan Patek
Moda- Basket Bounty

Basket Bounty Month 1
,
"Lill Annie"

Sometimes I feel like the rat on the wheel, just spinning round and round in circles, never getting enough creative stuff done to satisfy my soul. There's things been happening- like sickness and just busy stuff-- and OH BOY-- there was a major Computer Disaster.
Despite all that, I steal away to the Playroom whenever I can and have  been able to accomplish SOME things (as seen above).  
1.  Finished another of the Jan Patek Mystery Quilt Blocks from 2010- the Miami Valley Album Quilt.
2.  Moda's Basket Bounty- and it's using Jan Patek's Lilac Hill fabric and Moda's Dragonfly fabric.
3.  And now- my new little addition--
I'm calling her Lill Annie, after my much beloved Grandmother-- Granny Lill.  Granny Lill was the one who made me my first handmade Ann and Andy dolls which I love so much.  I still have them to this day.  Well, Granny Lill made a LOT of Raggedy Ann's in her day-- of all sizes.  
So this one is dedicated to her! 
~
It's been dog-gone HOT already here this summer--
Hope it's Cool where You are!
XXXOOO
BB

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin