Welcome to the Playroom at 14 Peonystreet!

This blog started in the "playroom". That's what DH calls artwork- playing. Wish I could live in the "playroom" forever.

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Appalachian Spring

There's nothing like an Appalachian Spring....
This is a Bradford Pear tree.  These are the flower bud right before they bloom.
They look like miniature flower bunches to me.
Saucer Magnolia, just beginning to flower.
Maple tree bud.
This is our Biscuit #1.  (Private collection.)
She is my little Appalachian tomboy.
She's nearly always accompanied by a dog.
This dog is named Chi-Chi.
Biscuit always reminds me of Spring.
I love Aaron Copeland's "Appalachian Spring" composition.
I used to hate Martha Graham's ballet of the same name- I thought it was so boring, but now I think it's quite nice.
I'll have more about Biscuit soon.
For now- Happy Spring!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin