Welcome to the Playroom at 14 Peonystreet!

This blog started in the "playroom". That's what DH calls artwork- playing. Wish I could live in the "playroom" forever.

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Soul Surfer - Watch this Movie as a Gift to Yourself


I just saw this movie for the first time last evening.  I know, I'm waaaay behind, this movie came out last year. Click on Bethany Hamilton to read more about her.
~
However, I recommend anyone to watch this story.
It will definitely give you a lift for the day, and I guarantee you will reflect on your own life circumstances and how you get through
the difficulities in your life.
~
The story will inspire you.
~
Even though this isn't a "Christmas" movie, per se,
I'm considering it my
Christmas movie for this year.
~
XXOO,  BB

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin