Welcome to the Playroom at 14 Peonystreet!

This blog started in the "playroom". That's what DH calls artwork- playing. Wish I could live in the "playroom" forever.

Monday, December 12, 2011

I Have a Confession to Make.....

I don’t mind being
Fat.


I like eating good food.
I spend a lot of time thinking about food.
I collect cookbooks.
I spent most of my life in a job where I had to worry about my weight.  I was always a little bit “chubby” in middle school and high school, until I turned 17.  Then miraculously,  with no effort, I slimmed down and was actually kind of beautiful. 
Now, my feet hurt if I walk too far, my hips hurt if I sit too long, and I can’t find too many clothes that will make me look beautiful. 
I've been struggling with middle age, hot flashes, menopause.
I’ve tried to lose some fat, but before that can happen I have to SEVERELY cut down what I eat in order for any fat to come off, which means I have to practically eat NOTHING. 
It’s not worth it.
I can’t see the point of making myself miserable just so I can be skinny and wear “hot pants” (short shorts). 
I have found some clothes that cover my fat, they’re not too tight. I don’t wear dresses.   I wear athletic shoes.  I am comfortable. 
Something drastic would have to happen  for me to stop eating.  In the meantime, while I’m waiting for that dramatic moment,  I will visit, and you must visit NOW
Hurry, hurry—GO NOW!   Eat, eat, Little Bird!
XXOO,  BB

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin