Welcome to the Playroom at 14 Peonystreet!

This blog started in the "playroom". That's what DH calls artwork- playing. Wish I could live in the "playroom" forever.

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Updating you, one post at a time!

I'm just so busy I can hardly stand it!! I'm up to my ears in cucumbers,
 picking them every 4-5 days and making pickles!
Truely there's so much I am going to update you about,
but have to do it piecemeal, one at a time.  We're in the farming/canning season,
and there's so much to do, and the days just aren't long enough to do them!
 The corn is high too.  This is before it dried out too much.

Hello Zinnia!  Isn't she lovely?

And how about this?  I'll leave you with this picture
for now......have to run....  XXOO, BB

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin