Welcome to the Playroom at 14 Peonystreet!

This blog started in the "playroom". That's what DH calls artwork- playing. Wish I could live in the "playroom" forever.

Friday, January 12, 2018

Good, Bad, Sad and Glad

Perry sweater pattern by Michele Wang, Brooklyn Tweed
Got my sweater done:)  Just in time for colder weather- maybe!

Just a brief history of time here folks.

Christmas and New Years are over now, which were some good, bad and sad and now I'm GLAD they are over.

Sometimes the major holidays can really get me down.  
They we'ren't as bad as some previous years. 

I love the ordinary days more than anything.
However, I love Christmas colors and decorations.
I love snow.
Of which now it's back-ordered.
We will get some more back in stock soon!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin