Welcome to the Playroom at 14 Peonystreet!

This blog started in the "playroom". That's what DH calls artwork- playing. Wish I could live in the "playroom" forever.

Saturday, December 16, 2017

Hello December! Catching UP

Thanksgiving
Lots going on here....although it might not look like it.
Fall Plates we've been eating off of all season.
Reminds me of illustrations by Heather Ross.
Isn't this a sweet bowl?  I found them at Walmart back in October.
We had cranberries and oranges for Thanksgiving.  Along with the usual: turkey, dressing, sauerkraut and kielbasa, store bought pies, mashed potatoes and sweet potatos- baked.  MMMMM.....It was pretty good.  Plus it was a quiet day.
Here's the guest room.  More often than not, though, it's my daytime nap room.
This is a Jan Patek pattern:  Lilac Hill.  It is applique.  I loved making it, and love it even more displayed on this bed.
Here's a wall hanging I made years ago--whales and ships!  Love it!
I have a theme going on in this room--Here is my doll walking by the shore.
My mermaid cross stitch.  I also did the framing.  Design by Kathy Barrick.
A present for self:  Bloombox from Bloomerie Fabrics!
Love this color of tissue paper-- aqua!
GOODIES!!!  Love it!
First sleeve for the sweater below-- I'm getting to the finish line!
Bet you can't guess what's my favorite color right now!
Hash browns-- frozen and premade.  See this blog for more about it!
Prepare and Nourish by Anya
A good ending.....
Love this pup, but she sure is a pain in the butt!!
Have a Merry Christmas preparation period, everyone!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin