Welcome to the Playroom at 14 Peonystreet!

This blog started in the "playroom". That's what DH calls artwork- playing. Wish I could live in the "playroom" forever.

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Alas, My Dottie Rose is Gone........

Hello dear readers.
My mother passed away this morning.
She was 90 years old.
Even when you know someone is on the way to dying,
it's still a shock when it does happen.
Suddenly, that person is here no more.
I'm not sure quite how to react, or what to do,
I only feel emotions right now,
which is a great sadness.
~
I'm so glad I talked to her a few days ago,
in which we both said "I love You."
I knew in my heart she was saying goodbye.
~
I'm sorry, I can't go on writing right now,
but I had to show you her picture when
she was at one of the happiest times in her life.
~~~
Rest in Peace, Dottie Rose, and Rejoice in Heaven.
Love you, dear mother.
XXOO,  BB

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin