Welcome to the Playroom at 14 Peonystreet!

This blog started in the "playroom". That's what DH calls artwork- playing. Wish I could live in the "playroom" forever.

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Saturday Morning - Hello My Name is "T"

Hello, my name is "T". (Forget about that guy in the back, he just happens to be there!) I just want to clarify a few things here. I have to defend myself after the post before last, you know the one where Bebe says I'm a suspicious charachter.

I've been known to be a trouble maker, but I'm not always the culprit. I stick up for myself, unlike lots of others here who are just pushovers. So I have to say something.

I was NOT the one who did anything to her sewing room. She actually does this herself when she gets in a working frenzy. She swears it's the imps who live in her playroom, but it's not really. Now once in a while I have seen things go on in that room that just aren't right, but it's nothing like what she says.

Why, just the other day, I saw something weird and ghostlike that lingered near the laptop computer, then ALL HECK BROKE LOOSE!

Bebe, well, she was beside herself, literally. She was in a haze for about 5 or 6 days. I don't know if it had anything to do with the "ground hog" effect or not. That's where everyday seems the same for days on end. It's been hot, hot, hot. Sun shiny every day. Can't do too much outside.

Well, that darn laptop compter was all messed up! Bebe had to spend hours getting it fixed, and well, she just didn't want to talk to anyone. She started to blame the trouble on me, but I had to set her straight! IT WAS THAT GHOST I told you about!

Bebe's baaack to her old self now. She's not on my back so much anymore. So, LET'S ALL JUST CALM DOWN AND GET BACK TO WHAT'S REALLY IMPORTANT ----

IT'S PLAYTIME!!!!!!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin