Welcome to the Playroom at 14 Peonystreet!

This blog started in the "playroom". That's what DH calls artwork- playing. Wish I could live in the "playroom" forever.

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Jan Patek- Miami Valley Album Quilt - Hands Block


Hands Block
~
Another Day-- Another Block done!
~
I used my stitch and turn applique method for the larger pieces, and traditional applique (needleturn) for the smaller ones.
~
Did I tell you how much I love this pattern?
~
To me, Jan Patek's design embody the American Country Style/Spirit, for quilt designs.
Her designs are easy to follow, for the most part have large, easy to work with pieces, with a
folk -art feeling. Her themes are definitely American country- farm life, country life, farm animals, home, early american.
~
Love it-- and Love you too Jan! Thank you for your wonderful desigsn!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin